Dear Company Families,
We’re coming up on the third and final competition of the performance season – AMP. The girls have been dancing beautifully all season and have been making steady growth and improvement. We are looking forward to another weekend filled with wonderful performances!
Please take a moment to read the following email thoroughly and let us know if you have any questions.
Oswego High School Please note this is not the same venue as the last competition
Oswego, IL 60543
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SCHEDULE. Listed below are approximate call times. Competitions may run ahead or behind schedule, so we will update the company Facebook page throughout the day. Please check in on the FB page upon your arrival to the venue.
- Tap – arrive by 2:00 pm
- Modern Large Group – arrive by 2:30 pm
- Hip-Hop – arrive by 3:30 pm
- –awards 7:00 pm–
- Maddie Solo – arrive by 8:45 am
- Happiness – arrive by 10:00 am
- –awards 11:30 am–
- Mjueres – arrive by 1:15 pm
- –awards 4:30 pm–
Dancers should be in attendance at their designated awards ceremony. Please wear company jackets for awards. Make sure to clap for others and of course cheer for your teammates! Good sportsmanship goes a long way in life!
Pay it forward!
This competition has a little program to encourage positive communication between competitors. Attached is a flyer explaining the program. CLICK HERE TO VIEW PAY IT FORWARD
Photos and videos prohibited, order form attached
- Please arrive at the venue with hair and makeup completed.
- Hair should be middle bun for all dancers.
- Makeup should be standard stage makeup. Be sure to use red lipstick.
There will be signage at the venue to direct you to our designated dressing room.
- Costumes should remain in a garment bag or on a hanger until you reach the venue.
- Double check that you have all costumes and accessories, and please label each item with your name so there is no mixup.
- Too Close For Comfort please triple check fishnet tights tonight for any runs so you have time to order replacements.
- All parents and dancers should conduct themselves in a respectable manner as they are representing themselves and the company/studio
- Be polite and professional to all facility and event staff and dancers from other companies
- Please leave the dressing room and facility in better condition than when we arrived
- Dancers are expected to show good sportsmanship – wish other dancers good luck before they go on stage, tell them “great job” after they get off stage. Especially support your fellow teammates! We have a zero tolerance rule for disrespect to fellow dancers.
Break a leg!
We are all so proud of you!!!