Dear Company Families,
Round two… here we go! We’re coming up on our second competition, Tribute. Please take a moment to read this email thoroughly and let us know if you have any questions.
Oswego East High School
1525 Harvey Rd
Oswego, IL 60543
Click here to view the preliminary schedule. Listed below are approximate call times. Competitions may run ahead or behind schedule, so we will update the company Facebook page throughout the day. Please check in on the FB page upon your arrival to the venue.
- Happiness – Please arrive by 9:00 pm
–Awards at approximately 10:30 pm–
- All Tap Dancers please arrive no later than 8:00 am
- All Hip-Hop Dancers please arrive by 9:45 am
- All Jazz/Modern Dancers please arrive by 10:30 am
–Awards at approximately 6:20 pm–
Maddie Solo – be back after awards by 7:30 pm (earlier if we are running ahead of schedule)
—NOTE: routines that appear to be “back to back” will be moved around the day of competition to accommodate costume changes. —
Dancers should be in attendance at their designated awards ceremony. Please wear company jackets for awards. Make sure to clap for others and of course cheer for your teammates! Good sportsmanship goes a long way in life!
- Please arrive at the venue with hair and makeup completed.
- Hair should be middle bun for all dancers.
- Makeup should be standard stage makeup. Be sure to use red lipstick.
- Costumes should remain in a garment bag or on a hanger until you reach the venue.
- Double check that you have all costumes and accessories, and please label each item with your name so there is no mixup.
- Too Close For Comfort please triple check fishnet tights tonight for any runs so you have time to order replacements.
- Got the feeling (tap) bring the black leggings you are comfortable dancing in.
- All parents and dancers should conduct themselves in a respectable manner as they are representing themselves and the company/studio
- Be polite and professional to all facility and event staff and dancers from other companies
- Please leave the dressing room and facility in better condition than when we arrived
- Dancers are expected to show good sportsmanship – wish other dancers good luck before they go on stage, tell them great job after they get off stage. Especially support your fellow teammates! We have a zero tolerance rule for disrespect to fellow dancers.
Break a leg! We are all so proud of you!!!