Dear company families,
Below you will find important information regarding the Company performance at the Inaside Youth Summit for the Arts on Sunday 1/21. Please read thoroughly and let us know if you have any questions!
Evanston Township High School
1600 Dodge Ave Evanston, IL 60201
Dancers on-stage for masterclass by 12:15 pm
Dancers should wear black leotard and tights for the masterclass.
Please check-in on the company private facebook group upon arrival to the venue. We will use this group for real-time communication the day of the performance.
(our dancers do not need tickets)
Park at Lot 1 (entrance on Dodge)
Dancers enter at Door 6 (labeled Auditorium entrance)
Check-in with Inaside staff and they will direct you to our dressing room.
Hair & Makeup
Hair should be middle bun as discussed in rehearsal.
Makeup should be standard stage makeup. Be sure to use red lipstick.
Please arrive at the venue with hair and makeup completed.
Double check that you have all costumes and accessories, and please label each item with your name so there is no mixup.
Tights for Jazz B Too Close (black fishnet) and Modern Lg Group Fire Raging (tan footless) will be at the studio for pickup Thursday night, and any that don’t get picked up will be brought to the venue.
Please note the black fishnet tights run very easily, so be careful when putting on / taking off.
Dancers must be ready to head backstage 5 numbers before their performance.
- All parents and dancers should conduct themselves in a respectable manner as they are representing themselves and the company/studio
- Be polite and professional to all facility and event staff and dancers from other companies
- No eating in the dressing room
- Please leave the dressing room and facility in better condition than when we arrived
- Take some time to see what other dancers are doing, and show appreciation for their work
Note to dancers
As tap dancers say, “Break a leg!!” and as ballet dancers say, “Merde!”
Do your best! Remember the notes your teachers have given you over and over. Be present!! (mind, body, and heart!) Most of all, have fun and show the audience that you are having fun.